Comfort Tips :
Our Paphos Segway PT experiences are outdoor activities. You will be exposed to the elements, environmental conditions and other road users. To ensure your comfort and safety you should:
- Always wear your fasten helmet when riding.
- Wear any additional safety equipment you are given.
- Wear sensible footwear – comfortable, flat soled, closed shoes are best.
- Ride your Segway as you were trained to do – stay relaxed.
- Dress appropriately for prevailing weather conditions and temperatures.
- Be aware of forecast changes in the weather.
- Wear sunglasses if you need them, Also Apply sunscreen – even in cloudy conditions.
- Be aware and respectful of other road users – Also give pedestrians and animals right of way.
- Heed instructions and information given by your guide.
- Be aware of wildlife – also look out for snakes and pelicans!
- During the ride, you may feel some tiredness in your legs – this is normal as you may be standing for longer than you are used to (you’re gliding – but standing still!) and we schedule regular breaks to alleviate any discomfort. Please advise your guide if you need a break at any time.
Make sure you “GO” before we set off as public conveniences may not be available en-route.
BE SAFE, BE COMFORTABLE, FINALLY LET’S HAVE FUN!