What to Expect ?..
Our primary concerns are for your safety and enjoyment of your Segway Experience. Whether you are an absolute beginner, or a seasoned professional, you should expect us to ensure you understand the Segway Safety Code and can control your Segway PT with confidence before we set off on our experience together.
On arrival at the agreed meeting point we will cover the following in as much detail as is required to get you up and gliding with confidence:
• Welcome and introductions
• Read the Safety Guide
• Read and sign our Disclaimer
• Fit your approved Segway helmet (and any additional protective gear for off road adventures!)
• Watch a Gliding demonstration by your guide
• Personal induction, training and safety tips
• Ajust leansteer to your height (If needed)
• Route Briefing
• Set off
• Have Fun!!
Because we only work with small private groups, your guide will be able to give you and your friends or family personal attention throughout your trip to help you glide safely and have a great time. – this includes making modifications to our planned route to accommodate specific requests or personal circumstances (by Arrangement).
All participants must be able to understand and react to verbal commands, instructions, training and information given in English.